Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 18, 2007

Diving Back In!

The pool is ready. Everyone's been preparing all summer for this. And now the time has finally come, for me to dive back into SCHOOL!

Right... That didn't sound so right. I actually sounded happy! Well I am. But not entirely. Yes, I suppose I shouldn't be all down about it. But another year of work isn't really something you would be happy to receive. But let's all look at the other things given together with that work. There's fun and new friends. And memories to last a lifetime.

You see, sometimes people neglect to see the other things school can offer. Even I sometimes forget the better things I get in school. New friends are definitely irreplaceable! Memories are, of course, unforgettable! You also get to learn new things.

So, try not to think of the coolness of the pool. Don't be afraid it'll sting when you jump in. It might, at first. But always remember that after wading in it for a while, everything will feel okay.

Ganbatte minna! (^__^)v

No comments: