Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Something else~



Uwaaah! A week in the forests (Malagos) really makes me miss technology! T__T I had my Ipod with me but I just couldn't use it 'coz of the camp rules! I had to survive without music and a computer!

But I realized that I had fun even without those things. Sometimes, you have to look at life in a different view than what you see right now. What you might think is fun now, might not be as fun as what you will experience later on. My life during school days were pretty much "chat and listen to music" and "listen to music when away from computer using the Ipod". But once I was separated from these gadgets, I had to adjust. And it wasn't that bad, really.

Once you see some of the nature around you, you'll think twice! *Just keep the annoying bugs away and everything will be fine!*

Try looking at nature, explore... You never know what you might find! Ne? Like the one above! *laughs*

Try it out, ne? (^^)v

No comments: